- Day shift hours
- Lynfield, Auckland location
- Provide excellent food and beverages for our construction team
About Ryman Construction
Ryman Construction is New Zealand’s leading developer of retirement villages and has a track record of successfully developing and building our own unique resort-style villages providing wonderful retirement living options for our residents.
About the Role
We have a great opportunity for a Café Assistant to work in our busy onsite construction café. You will provide an excellent food and beverage service for our construction team. This will include making very good coffee, customer service, food preparation and assisting with special events. You will also be responsible for restocking cabinets, cash balancing, food hygiene and overall cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen.
This role is based on the construction site at our Murray Halberg Retirement Village site in Lynfield.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday 0700-1600 and every second Saturday 0600-1230.
- You will have proven experience working as a Café Assistant
- You will be warm and friendly with excellent customer service skills
- Have a strong focus on safe food hygiene, preparation and storage
- Adaptable to working efficiently and positively in a small kitchen
- Be customer focused and a team player
- You will have basic food preparation skills
- You will have great time management
- A current food handling certificate would be a highly considered
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ
- Catering, Kitchen & Food Service