- Creative and rewarding casual role available
- Maintain our beautiful gardens at our resort style facility
- Join one of New Zealand’s most successful companies
Ryman Healthcare’s Diana Isaac Retirement Village is seeking a creative and experienced Gardener to join our friendly team.
In this position you will maintain our beautiful gardens in our resort style village setting.
We have a casual position available working a variety of shifts over various days. This role will be well suited to individuals who can be flexible with their hours and available at short notice.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in a Gardener/Landscaper role
- Passion and flair for gardening
- Confident in product knowledge
- Experience with chemical application and spraying
- Physically fit as some heavy work is required
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dedicated team
- Horticultural qualifications preferred
- Empathy with elderly residents and their families
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Beautiful gardens in a resort style village setting
- Fun, varied and rewarding work
- Work for one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Supportive management team
By joining one of NZ’s most successful companies you can be assured of a competitive hourly rate and support from a dedicated management team, all while working in a fun and friendly team environment!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Diana Isaac Retirement Village
- Landscaping & Gardening