- Join the management team of a $100 Million+ Project
- Advance your construction career in one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Dedicated and reliable team with highly supportive management
About Ryman Healthcare
Part of the Ryman Group, Ryman Construction is New Zealand’s leading developer of integrated retirement villages. In 2018 we were NZs largest residential builder and we are growing our regional construction management team to continue to expand our build programme whilst maintaining our exceptional safety and quality standards.
About the Role
Ryman Healthcare Construction is seeking an experienced Site Manager to oversee our project in Auckland.
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity to work with a great team and advance your construction career in one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies.
- You will be trade qualified with extensive experience on commercial construction projects of $10M-$100M in value
- You will be a skilled, experienced and competent supervisor with New Zealand construction experience
- You will have solid structural experience, including structural steel, concrete, pre-cast, ribbon black and in-situ flooring
- You will have experience working on large scale, multi-story buildings, ideally from conception to completion
- You will have experience managing sizable teams of direct labour (300 – 400 people per day)
- This is a 'hands on' role, you will go the extra mile and have a strong safety focus
- You are fully conversant with structural, civil, geotec and architectural drawings
Overall, your practical approach and delivery will ensure that you are considered as a strong contender for this role. If you believe you meet the minimum requirements, we welcome your application.
Joining the Ryman Healthcare could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ