Activity and Lifestyle Coordinator – Full Time
Ryman Healthcare’s Diana Isaac Retirement Village is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Activity and Lifestyle Coordinator to organise and run a programme of events for our residents to enhance their emotional, social and physical wellbeing.
We have a full time position available.
Key skills required:
- Aged care experience
- Diversional Therapy qualification or the willingness to study towards one
- Empathy with elderly and their families
- Creative, patient and enthusiastic
- Organised and efficient at managing time
- Outstanding communication skills
- An enthusiastic and friendly leader
- Creative, varied and rewarding role
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Highly supportive management team
- Beautiful, resort style facility
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Diana Isaac Retirement Village
- Recreation & Leisure