Construction Site Administrator
- Great location in Havelock North
- Career progression opportunities available
- Competitive rates and paid training
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum and dad”. We develop, design, build and operate retirement villages across New Zealand and Victoria, Australia. Our new Havelock North construction project involves a range of building opportunities from residential townhouses and apartment blocks through to commercial hospital and rest care facilities
Based in Havelock North the role offers good climate and life-style options.
What will you do?
You will provide administration support to our site management teams that allows us to deliver our work safely, to a high quality, on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all new staff and contractors are inducted to site
- Keeping accurate records of all deliveries and inwards goods
- Assisting the purchasing team with correct coding of all purchase orders
- Supporting the site management team with adhoc requests
What’s in it for you?
When people join Ryman they find a team who work hard for their residents and each other, and care about the work that they do. We offer our staff the opportunity to develop and utilise their skills in an environment that focuses on results, through good people making good decisions.
Working at Ryman has great benefits. As part of the team you will:
- Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, retail and more
- Have the opportunity to apply for assistance with further education
- Access an employee share scheme
- Have an annual pay review
Who are you?
- Whilst you enjoy working in a team you are also able to work autonomously
- You enjoy managing a site office environment
- You’re a stickler for detail and like things done properly and on time
- Good work relationships are important to you and you’re motivated by helping others succeed.
If you are looking to be part of a team that focuses on high performance and constant improvement we would love to hear from you!
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Hawke's Bay
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ