- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Dedicated and reliable team with highly supportive management
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
About Ryman Healthcare
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy and invest in developing our people.
Part of the Ryman Group, Ryman Construction is New Zealand’s leading developer of integrated retirement villages. We have a track record of successfully building our own unique style of villages on greenfield sites.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Fitout Foreman to lead our River Road, Hamilton project.
Our new Retirement Village at a value of over $130 million, will include independent apartments, serviced apartments, townhouses and a care centre. The centre will include specialist dementia care as well as hospital-level care. Other amenities will include a gym, a bowling green, a hairdressing salon, a chapel, a movie theatre, a bar and an indoor swimming pool.
Your work will be diverse and varied and you will have the opportunity to work on an exciting, unique, large scale project.
- You will have proven experience working on commercial/residential (multi-storey) projects in a Foreman capacity
- You will be strong in experience in the façade of multi-story buildings
- Hold a relevant trade qualification
- You will have a strong technical ability
- You will have proven leadership skills and the ability to create a positive team atmosphere
- You will be able to provide 2 verifiable references in the industry
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Joining the Ryman Healthcare could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ