Quality Assurance Administrator
- Competitive rates and weekly pay
- Dedicated and reliable team with highly supportive management
- We promote within and there is plenty of room for growth
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad) and this commitment to building the very best home for our residents is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
Ryman Construction is a leading developer, designer and builder of integrated retirement villages. When people join Ryman they recognise that kindness, passion and a dedication to developing our people, are fundamental to the way we work.
What will you do?
The construction team at our Lynfield construction site are looking for a proactive and reliable person to join our team as a Quality Assurance (QA) Administrator during the construction of our Retirement Village. This is a fixed term role for the duration of the build.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring the site has an effective QA system
- Capture all relevant documentation required
- Work closely with the site team and Foreman
What is in it for you?
Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have. You will be paid well for your work, will have access to an employee share scheme and – as we continue to grow – will have the opportunity to advance your career.
Who are you?
- You have a background in the construction industry
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organised and are proactive and innovative
- You have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Quality Assurance experience is advantageous
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now by clicking the apply button.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ