Assistant Facilities Manager
- Manage high value, exceptional quality facilities
- Join an organisation that values innovation and high performance
- Enjoy great variety – no day is the same
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
When people join Ryman they find a team who work hard for their residents and each other, and care about the work that they do. They also recognise that kindness, passion and a dedication to developing our people, are fundamental to the way we work.
What will you do?
You will be accountable for the maintenance and presentation of an assigned portfolio of Ryman Healthcare Retirement Villages in the Auckland region, providing support to the operations team to ensure our facilities best meet the needs of our residents and staff. You will report into the Auckland based regional property team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review of health and safety programs/permits
- Supporting the village teams with day to day maintenance issues
- Assisting with the preparation and implementation of long-term maintenance management plans
- Identifying and leading projects that will further enhance the lives of our residents, and managing them to completion
- Assisting the refurbishment and remodelling of townhouses and apartments
- Working closely with suppliers and contractors to manage their performance and ensuring they focus on adding value to our facilities.
Who are you?
- You are experience in facilities management
- Good knowledge of Health &Safety legislation within the workplace
- The ability to use your initiative is important to you, as is the opportunity to innovate and continue to improve the assets you are responsible for
- Your strong attention to detail is complimented by your desire to achieve results that are delivered safely, on time, are cost effective and a high quality
- You are familiar with capital projects and as such, understand how to work with a variety of trades and technical disciplines
- You have a practical approach to implementing solutions and may have a trade background
What’s in it for you?
Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have. You will be paid well for your work, will have access to an employee share scheme and – as we continue to grow – will have the opportunity to advance your career.
Furthermore, through our Ryman Team Benefits programme you will get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors.
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to kindness and high standards we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Auckland
- Facilities Management