HR and Recruitment Administrator
- Friendly and supportive workplace with free yoga and an on-site gym
- Varied, fast paced and interesting role in a growing HR team
- Opportunity to advance your career
About Ryman Healthcare
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 5000+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse, and our daily work is varied and meaningful. We provide our staff with continuous development opportunities to reach their full potential and promote a culture of kindness!
We’re expanding fast. We have 34 villages throughout Australasia with another 16 sites in different stages of design and build.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised individual to join our Human Resources team as a HR and Recruitment Administrator.
This is a varied, hands-on role in a fast-paced environment where deadlines can be tight – so you’ll have to think on your feet!
Key functions in this support role include:
- Recruitment support and administration
- Psychometric testing administration
- HR project administration
- Answering general HR queries
- A variety of other ad-hoc HR administration duties
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday based in our Christchurch Office.
Prior HR experience is not required as we will provide training on the above. However, the following key skills are essential to be successful in this role:
- Administration experience
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Skilled at communicating in a succinct manner, both verbally and in writing
- Confidence with Microsoft Office – ability to do complex mail merges is advantageous
- Fast learner that enjoys thinking outside the square
- Demonstrate energy and creativity
- Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude
Benefits as an employee of Ryman Healthcare
- Fun, vibrant and supportive working environment
- Fast-paced and varied role
- New and modern offices in Christchurch
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym onsite, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), social club events and so much more
We can ensure the successful applicant that working for Ryman Healthcare is fun, challenging and provides opportunities to boost your career.
If this sounds like your next move, please apply now!
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch
- Human Resources