Village Centre Host
- Rewarding, autonomous and fun role
- Great part time evening opportunity
- Competitive rates offered
About Logan Campbell Retirement Village
Ryman Healthcare’s has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. No day is the same, and our staff love making a difference and putting smiles on our resident's faces. We enjoy a great team spirit and have a culture of celebrating success and kindness.
About the Role
We are looking for a friendly and customer focused Village Centre Host. In this role, you will be responsible for setting up our Village Centre for the evening, serving our residents with food and beverages, bartending duties, keeping the village centre tidy and presentable and then preparing the Village Centre for the next day.
Please note: As this role includes serving alcohol, applicants must be over 18 years of age.
We have a part time position available working Friday to Sunday 1600 – 2000.
- You will have proven customer service, bartending and cash handling experience
- You will be warm, friendly and approachable
- You will be able to build rapport with our residents
- You will be motivated and focused on keeping your guests well looked after and the Village Centre in order and well-presented
You will join a fun and supportive team who focus on delivering exceptional care that is ‘Good enough for Mum and Dad.’
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Logan Campbell Retirement Village
- Catering, Kitchen & Food Service