- Build your career with one on NZs most successful companies
- Work for the market leader in a growth industry
- Join a hardworking and passionate team
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
Ryman hold a strong commitment towards our people. We offer a fun, vibrant and supportive workplace including free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym onsite, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), social club events and so much more!
What will you do?
Due to continued growth we are looking for a proactive and organised person to join our Procurement team in a project-based position. In this role you will help plan, organise and coordinate procurement of materials for our new resort-style retirement villages.
This is a permanent full-time role working Monday through Friday 0830-1700.
- Support the roll out of our new and refurbished facilities in NZ and Victoria
- Apply your strong attention to detail to ensure correct purchasing of goods and equipment
- Communicate and coordinate with multiple suppliers to meet our required deadlines
- Use your planning skills and initiative to suggest process improvements
- Keep accurate records of all activity and keep systems up to date
What’s in it for you?
Our work at Ryman is varied – no day is the same, and as we continue to grow across NZ and Australia opportunities for career advancement are increasingly abundant. Working at Ryman has great benefits. As part of the team you will:
- Work in a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, retail and more
Who are you?
- A natural planner and organiser
- Someone who enjoys building relationships
- Have strong attention to detail
- Work with speed and accuracy
- Are a fast learner
- Have intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to kindness we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch