Activities and Lifestyle Coordinator
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Rewarding position recognized by competitive rates
Ryman Healthcare’s Shona McFarlane Retirement Village is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Activities and Lifestyle Coordinator to join our friendly team at our beautiful, resort style facility.
In this role you will be organising and running a programme of events for our residents in our Hospital.
We have a permanent part time position available working Saturday and Sunday, from 0930 - 1630.
Key skills required:
- Experience organising programmes of events
- Aged care experience preferred
- Diversional Therapist qualification preferred
- Empathy and patience with the elderly
- Enthusiastic and creative - ability to think outside the square!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current, clean NZ Drivers licence
- Creative, fun and rewarding role
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Full orientation provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Beautiful, resort style village
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Retirement Village in the video below https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Shona McFarlane Retirement Village
- Recreation & Leisure