- Use your creativity and graphic skills to enhance our brand
- Enjoy working autonomously with the support of a team
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment
The creative brief:
We are looking for a designer to be part of our creative graphic design and wider marketing team in a fast-paced environment where deadlines can be tight – so you’ll have to think on your feet.
At an intermediate level, you’ll use your creative talent and organisational skills to assist in a variety of work. Typical daily tasks include producing templated marketing material such as flyers, DLEs, brochures, adverts, signs and newsletters. You will also get the opportunity to bring your own ideas to life on new project briefs.
Do not let the prospect of retirement villages put you off applying. We are a kind, caring team and we love what we do! We assure you that working for Ryman Healthcare will bring the new and exciting challenges you are looking for!
- Have experience working in a fast-paced graphic design role
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Enjoy interpreting creative briefs and working unsupervised as well as a team
- Have print management experience
- Able to multi-task work accurately and show initiative
- Have a friendly 'can-do' attitude, with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
Why join us:
- Fast paced and varied role, where no day is the same
- Social and supportive team environment based in Christchurch, Auckland and Melbourne.
- We’re a growing business with plenty of career progression opportunity
- Ryman Team Benefits – a discount card for a range of retailers and suppliers
- A great social club
- Opportunity to join the Ryman Employee Share Scheme
About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
Ryman hold a strong commitment towards our people. We offer a fun, vibrant and supportive workplace including free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym onsite, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), social club events and so much more!
Apply online now by clicking the link below.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch