- Want to make a difference in the lives of older people?
- Be part of the change you wish to see in aged care
- Join the team of committed health professionals at Nellie Melba
About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
When nurses join Ryman, they find a team who work hard for their residents and each other, and care about the work that they do. They also recognise that kindness, passion and a dedication to developing our people, are fundamental to the way we work.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced and dedicated Registered Nurses to join our friendly team at Nellie Melba Retirement Village in Brandon Park, Melbourne. In our beautiful, resort style village you will use innovative technology with our own purpose-built care app and continue to grow your skills with ongoing professional development.
In this rewarding role you will assess residents, develop and review care plans in consultation with the resident and their family, and provide compassionate and high-quality care.
We have a variety of positions available working full-time, part-time, and casual shifts.
- Previous Australian experience working as Registered Nurse in aged care is preferred
- Be personable, approachable and have great empathy with elderly and their families
- Be flexible to cover a variety of shifts over your rostered days
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of care staff
- Be resident focused whilst creating a great culture
Benefits of working at Ryman Healthcare
- Enjoy market leading payrates and benefits
- A great resident-to-staff ratio, allowing for more time for personalised Care
- Opportunities for career progression coupled with comprehensive leadership development programmes
- Scholarships and bursaries for further education
- Use innovative technology with our own purpose-built care app
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Beautiful, resort style villages
- Secure buildings with 24-hour management support
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- Nellie Melba Retirement Village