Senior Personal Care Workers
- Supportive team and management
- Highly competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
About Nellie Melba Retirement Village
At Nellie Melba Retirement Village our purpose is to provide retirement living that is “good enough for mum and dad”. We are passionate about exceeding the expectations of our residents and their families and continuing to raise the bar of the care and service we offer. We invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness.
About the Role
Our brand-new Nellie Melba Retirement Village in Brandon Park is seeking experienced Senior Personal Care Workers to join our friendly and supportive team. We have new units opening and are recruiting for multiple roles. We have a variety of positions available working full-time, part-time, and casual shifts.
In this rewarding role, you will:
- Provide high quality care whilst building strong relationships with our residents
- Run a shift with the support of a Registered Nurse onsite
- Work closely with and support your colleagues
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided
We asked our Caregivers what they love about their jobs, they said:
- Sharing stories with residents and the great team spirit
- Opportunities for promotion
- Working in the beautiful facility and gardens
- Our revolutionary technology
- Their modern uniforms
- Approachable management team
- The reward when they get a big smile from a resident!
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Aged care experience and certificate 3
- Be medication competent and have experience administering medication
- Strong empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Outstanding communication skills
- A reliable, friendly and professional manner
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- Nellie Melba Retirement Village