Senior Project Manager
- Lead a $200 million dollar plus construction project
- Work for the developer, designer, builder and operator
- Deliver a construction project that makes a difference
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
We develop, design, build and operate retirement villages across NZ and Victoria, Australia. In 2018 we were NZs largest residential builder, in 2019 we’re set to break those records and continue to grow. Our sites are large scale and complex and our Project Managers thrive in an environment that calls on all their problem solving and leadership skills.
What will you do?
Reporting to a Regional Construction Manager you will be responsible for the safe, high-quality and timely delivery of one of our largest ever retirement villages in Lynfield – Auckland. Safety is our number one priority and it’s your job to make sure everyone gets home safely, every day.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the project operates with safety as a key focus at all times
- Motivating and inspiring the sites teams to deliver work to a high standard
- Mentoring, coaching, teaching and providing feedback to team members
- Creating and monitoring site programmes
- Working with the design and sales teams to accommodate design changes and resident requests.
What is in it for you?
From a construction perspective we are unique, at Ryman you work for the developer, designer, builder and operator. Rather than battling with clients over variations you will be spending your time ensuring that we deliver the best possible home for our residents.
Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have. You will be paid well for your work, will have access to an employee share scheme and – as we continue to grow – will have the opportunity to advance your career.
Who are you?
- A team player – you value contributing to the success of those around you more than your personal achievements
- An experienced Project Manager who has delivered multi-million dollar commercial or multi-unit residential construction projects at a contractor
- You enjoy leading people and are as passionate about their development as you are about delivering great buildings
- You are flexible and adaptable and adjust your style to work effectively with different people
If you are excited about the opportunity to combine your passion for leadership with your ambition to tackle a large and challenging construction project we would love to hear from you! Apply now!
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ