Senior HR Advisor
- Varied and rewarding work – be the main point of contact for HR/ER advice in VIC
- Career advancement opportunities
- Enjoy free fruit and ‘Furry Fridays’ – bring your dog to work day
At Ryman Healthcare we develop, design, build and operate our own retirement villages. We’re a diverse and driven team of over 5,000 people across NZ and Australia, all dedicated to providing the very best in aged care/retirement living.
What drives us is a simple, but powerful aim: to make sure everything we do is “good enough for mum” (and dad).
With two villages already established in Melbourne, eight additional sites in development and an ongoing growth strategy it’s an exciting time to come on board!
We have an exciting opportunity for a smart, personable and skilled HR Advisor to join our team based in our modern office in St Kilda. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and support on employment relations processes from start to finish
- Supporting and providing advice across a range of human resource and industrial relations practices
- Building effective relationships throughout the company
- Working on a variety of HR projects
- Writing letters, policies and other written materials
- Being part of an innovative team focused on continually delivering exciting new initiatives to our staff
What’s in it for you?
Our work at Ryman is varied – no day is the same. As we continue to grow across Australia and NZ, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a growing team. Working at Ryman has great benefits:
- Hands on role with career advancement opportunities
- Ongoing support for your professional development
- Access to discounts with more than 30 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, travel, retail and more
- An opportunity to join our social club – this includes at least one event every month, including food themed days, movie nights, charity events and more
- Free fruit and “furry Fridays” – the opportunity to bring your dog to work
Who are you?
- Experienced with running or supporting disciplinary/performance management investigations
- Experienced with industrial relations
- A skilled, clear, simple and concise communicator both verbally and in writing
- A broad thinker, pragmatic problem solver and fast learner
- Delivering a high-quality service with speed will be second nature
- A team player who is always willing to get stuck in and help out
As the rest of the HR Team is based in Christchurch NZ, you will be happy to work autonomously (with phone and Skype contact), and be willing to travel to Christchurch at least once a month to spend time with the team
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to kindness we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- Ryman Healthcare - Melbourne
- Human Resources