Clinical and Quality Manager
- Fast paced, varied and growing role – no day is the same!
- Join an organisation committed to investing in developing our people.
- With huge expansion plans, it’s an exciting time to come on board
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
When people join Ryman, they find a team who work hard for their residents and each other, and care about the work that they do. They also recognise that kindness, passion and a dedication to developing our people, are fundamental to the way we work.
What will you do?
In this full-time position based out of our St Kilda Road, Melbourne office, you will oversee Clinical and Quality performance of our established villages and our new villages as they are developed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General management of Clinical risk and Clinical Indicator reporting
- Internal auditing and preparation for certification or external audits.
- Assist to train new senior clinicians, embedding the Ryman culture.
- Staying abreast of changes to government policies and industry best practise to help shape policies / procedures.
- Assist to operationalise the new Quality Standards and Policy reviews for continuous improvement
- Partake in DoH National Aged Care Quality Indicator Programme and representation on local Clinical Committees / DoH round table forums.
- Present at conferences sharing Ryman’s achievements and projects
What’s in it for you?
Our work at Ryman is varied – no day is the same, and as we continue to grow across Australia and NZ we have excellent opportunities for career advancement. Working at Ryman has great benefits.
As part of the team you will:
- Work in a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, retail and more
- You will have the opportunity to develop your career and will be enrolled in our comprehensive leadership development programme
Who are you?
- You will be a Registered Nurse and have proven experience in a similar role
- The ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time is second-nature to you
- You possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You have a friendly 'can-do' attitude, with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to kindness we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- Ryman Healthcare - Melbourne