- Build your team as part of this exciting brand new village
- Supportive management team and company wide culture of kindness
- Ryman Leadership Development Programme to further develop you and your leadership skills
About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman Healthcare, we have 30 years' experience in retirement living and residential care and we are continually raising the bar on the service we offer. With 32 retirement villages, we have built an unprecedented reputation of exceptional resort style villages in both Australia and New Zealand. With a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, we invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
About the Role
We have an exciting leadership opportunity for an experienced Unit Coordinator for our brand-new Nellie Melba Residential Aged Care Facility in Brandon Park.
Reporting to our Clinical Manager you will effectively manage our 40-bed unit and ensure compassionate and excellent quality service is provided to all residents. You will also coordinate and oversee the performance of all members of the team and ensure accurate documentation. As a personable and confident leader, you will ensure the highest standard of care that is ‘Good enough for Mum’ is delivered across our village.
We have a position available working Tuesday to Saturday, 0830 – 1630.
Key skills required:
- Previous Australian experience in a Unit Coordinator or similar leadership role in aged care
- Ability to lead, share knowledge and motivate your team
- Outstanding communicator, authentic and passionate and focus on clinical documentation
- ACFI skills highly desirable
- Accreditation audit experience essential
- Computer literacy across resident/quality/clinical risk systems and Microsoft Office suite
- Drive and passion to deliver first class care to residents
- Excellent time management skills
What's in it for you?
- Certainty of hours through fixed rosters
- A safe resident-to-staff ratio that allows for more personalised care
- Opportunities for career progression coupled with comprehensive leadership development programmes
- Supportive management team and companywide culture of kindness
- Innovative technology in use every day with our own purpose built care app
- Scholarships and bursaries for further education
- Beautiful, resort style villages
- Secure buildings with 24-hour management support
- Discounts with Ryman Staff Benefits scheme
- Opportunity to take part in our employee share scheme.
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
If this sounds like your next challenge, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- Nellie Melba Retirement Village