- Large scale construction projects
- Dedicated and reliable team with highly supportive management
- Opportunity to join one of Australasia’s most successful and fastest growing companies
About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman Healthcare we develop, design, build and operate our own retirement villages. Our beautiful villages are built to provide the very best retirement living and care to our residents.
Ryman Construction is a leading developer of integrated retirement villages and has a track record of successfully developing and building our own unique style of villages on greenfield sites and continually increasing our build programme across Victoria and New Zealand.
What drives us is a simple, but powerful, aim: to make sure everything we do is “good enough for mum” (and dad).
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Civil Supervisor to join our team in Melbourne.
You will work across our Melbourne construction sites and overlook all the civil works including draining, roading, retaining walls and sediment fences. You will ensure that the labour on site is working to plan and ensure that the civil works are running smoothly. You will also oversee tree protection zones on site and traffic management plans.
Your work will be diverse and varied and you will have the opportunity to work across exciting, unique, large scale projects.
You will be required to work across the wider Victoria region on occasion.
- You will have proven experience working on large civil projects in a supervisory role
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in roading, drainage and retaining walls
- You can juggle multiple projects at once and have excellent time-management skills
- You will have a strong technical ability
- You will have proven leadership skills and the ability to create a positive team atmosphere
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Joining Ryman Construction could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - AUS