- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Highly competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
About Ryman Retirement Villages
Ryman Healthcare's Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. No day is the same, and our staff love making a difference and putting smiles on our resident's faces.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive team as a Caregiver. We have a coverpool role available working 32 hours per week. This role will be well suited to individuals who can be flexible with their hours and available at short notice. In this rewarding role, you will:
- Provide high quality care whilst building strong relationships with our residents
- Work closely with and support your colleagues
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided
We asked our Caregivers what they love about their jobs, they said:
- Sharing stories with residents
- The great team spirit
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Working in the beautiful facility and gardens
They also love our revolutionary technology, their modern uniforms, approachable management team and the reward when they get a big smile from a resident!
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Strong empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Outstanding communication skills
- A reliable, friendly and professional manner
We’d also love you to have experience working in Aged care but that’s not essential.
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Charles Upham Retirement Village