- Fun, friendly and supportive environment
- Fast paced and varied role
- Opportunities for training and development
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4700+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields, in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and meaningful. We aim to employ the cream of the crop, and provide our staff with continuous development opportunities to reach their full potential.
We’re expanding fast. We have 32 villages throughout Australasia with another 16 sites in different stages of design and build.
About The Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available in a leading Retirement and Aged Care operator with expansive growth plans. We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated Marketing Assistant to join our wonderful marketing team in Melbourne.
This is a very hands-on role in a busy and fast paced environment and deadlines can be tight – so you’ll have to think on your feet!
You will be a key member in the marketing team assisting the Melbourne senior marketing executive. Your responsibilities will include, creating flyers and invites, database mailings, signage, internal and external communications, general marketing administration, event planning and execution, reporting on marketing data and providing copy, website publishing and much more.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 0830 – 1700 based in our Melbourne office.
- You will have a relevant marketing tertiary qualification
- Marketing experience is preferable and experience in the retirement or property industry would be desirable
- You’ll be innovative and have a natural flair for marketing and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a range of stakeholders
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise, manage multiple tasks and problem solve
- High level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Strong writing skills and excellent grammar
- Have initiative and can think strategically
- Quick learner
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- A current work visa or residency
Benefits as an employee of Ryman Healthcare
- Fast-paced and varied role
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Social and supportive team environment
- Free fruit, social club events and so much more
We can ensure the successful applicant that working for Ryman Healthcare is fun, challenging and provides opportunities to boost your career.
- Work Type:
- Ryman Healthcare - Melbourne