- Supportive management team and a companywide culture of kindness
- Take part in our Leadership Development Programme
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
Ryman Healthcare’s Charles Fleming Retirement Village has the exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse to join our senior team as the Unit Coordinator for our Special Care Unit.
This is your chance to step up as a leader in a hands-on nursing position, reporting directly to the Clinical Manager.
This is a full time position working Tuesday to Saturday 0730-1600.
Key skills required:
- 3+ years’ experience in NZ as a Registered Nurse, preferably in aged care
- InterRai training preferred
- Experience and confidence with wound care advantageous
- Ability to lead and share knowledge with a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with concise documentation skills
- Drive and passion to deliver first class care to residents
- Varied and rewarding leadership role reporting directly to Clinical Manager
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Work at our beautiful, resort style facility
- Highly supportive management team
- Focus on professional development through our Ryman Leadership Development Programme
- Companywide culture of kindness
- Opportunity to take part in our employee share scheme
This could be your opportunity to join one of New Zealand's most successful and fastest growing companies!
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
If you would like further information please contact Jenny Thiele at email@example.com
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, submit your cover letter and CV online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Charles Fleming Retirement Village