- Varied and rewarding role
- Your chance to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Opportunities for training and development
Ryman Healthcare’s Princess Alexandra Retirement Village is seeking an experienced and friendly Gardener to join our team.
In this position you will maintain our beautiful gardens in our resort style village setting, there will also be some handyman work involved.
This is a full time, 3-month fixed term position, working Monday to Friday from 0800 – 1630.
Key skills required:
- Passion and flair for gardening
- Experience with building and equipment maintenance
- Experience with chemical application and spraying
- Physically fit as physical work is required
- Eye for detail required
- Reliable, proactive and friendly
- Empathy with elderly residents
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Busy, varied and rewarding role
- Supportive management team
- Maintain our modern, resort style facility
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies!
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Hawke's Bay
- Princess Alexandra Retirement Village
- Landscaping & Gardening