- Creative and rewarding full time role working Monday to Friday
- Opportunities for training and development
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
Ryman Healthcare’s, Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here.
No day is the same, and our staff love making a difference and putting smiles on our resident's faces.
We enjoy a great team spirit and have a culture of celebrating success and kindness.
About the Role
As a gardener at Bert Sutcliffe Retirement village you will be responsible for maintaining and improving our pristine gardens and grounds.
You will use your creative flair and experience to create living environments that our residents and our staff are proud of.
Are you currently a gardening contractor or business owner who is tired of trying to secure your next job? Are you wanting to be more hands on and less administration focused? If you are answering yes, then Ryman has the position for you! We can offer ongoing job stability – freeing you of the worry of finding new contracts!
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 0800-1630 – no weekend work!
- Competitive rates based on your experience level
- Ongoing job stability
- Great hours and no weekend work
- Fun, varied and rewarding work
- Access to over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, retail and more
- Work for one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive management team
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in a Gardener/Groundskeeper/Landscaper role
- Passion and flair for gardening
- Ability to lead a small team
- Good product knowledge
- Experience with chemical application and spraying
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village
- Landscaping & Gardening