- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunities for aged care career progression
Ryman Healthcare’s Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village is seeking a reliable and friendly Housekeeper to join our welcoming team.
We have a part time position available working Sunday and Monday, 0830 – 1400.
Key skills required:
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Empathy with elderly and their families
- Professional, friendly and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work independently and to the highest standards
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Full orientation provided
- Opportunities for career progression
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village
- Domestic Services