- Work in our modern, purpose built commercial kitchen
- Training and career progression opportunities
- Great supportive team environment
Ryman Healthcare’s Shona McFarlane Retirement Village is seeking an enthusiastic Kitchen Assistant to join our friendly kitchen team. You will be responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen.
We have a 6 month fixed term position available, working the following shifts:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 1630 – 2000
- Saturday 0830 - 1430
Key skills required:
- Kitchen and servery experience an advantage
- Reliable, friendly and hardworking
- Empathy and patience with elderly
- Outstanding communication skills
- Competitive rates
- Ongoing opportunities and support for professional development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies
- Work at our beautiful, resort style facility
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Shona McFarlane Retirement Village
- Catering, Kitchen & Food Service