Support Analyst / Trainer
- Join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Future career development opportunities available
- Interesting and varied role working within our IT Applications team
About Ryman Healthcare
Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields, in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and meaningful. Everything we do contributes to our ultimate goal, to provide the very best care and retirement living for our elderly. This is why we aim to employ the cream of the crop and provide them with continuous development opportunities to reach their full potential.
At Ryman Healthcare, we value our people! In our modern, spacious head office in Russley, we offer a fun, vibrant and supportive workplace including free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym onsite, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), social club events and so much more!
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Support Analyst/Trainer to work within our IT Applications team. In this role you will help us to support our applications, and train our people in how to get the most out of them. You will also be responsible for setting up data to ensure that our applications function correctly.
- You will be a fast learner, enjoy problem solving and helping people.
- Possess strong communication skills – both written and spoken.
- You will be tech savvy with an ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Accuracy and attention to detail will be your strengths.
- Ability facilitate one-on-one and workshop style training.
- Team player with a positive and friendly attitude.
- A strong focus on delivering high quality customer service.
- Administration or data entry experience would be advantageous.
So if that sounds like you, and you are a smart, energetic, and have an eye for detail then we want to hear from you.
You can submit your interest by clicking the apply online button below.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch
- Information Technology