- Supportive management team and a companywide culture of kindness
- Take part in our Ryman Leadership Development Programme
- Provide the very best care and retirement living for our residents
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
When nurses join Ryman, they find a team of people who work hard for our residents, and their families, and care about the work that they do. They also recognise that kindness, passion and a dedication to developing our people, are all fundamental to the way we work.
About the Role
Ryman Healthcare’s Grace Joel Retirement Village has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated senior Registered Nurse to join our leadership team as the Unit Coordinator in our dual Hauraki Unit.
A Ryman Unit Coordinator’s work is varied, meaningful and challenging. Based in our beautiful, boutique-style village, you will use innovative technology – including our own purpose-built care app – and all your nursing and leadership skills to:
- Ensure compassionate and high-quality care is delivered across the village
- Consult with the resident and their family
- Assess residents
- Develop and review care plans
- Administer treatment
- Support the clinical manager
- Maintain a team of happy, kind, trained and highly motivated staff
This position is working Tuesday to Saturday 0730-1600.
Benefits of working at Ryman Healthcare
Working at Ryman has benefits beyond providing the best care to our residents. As part of the team you will:
- Work in a small, friendly, hardworking and supportive team
- Great fixed hours - no evening or night shifts!
- Enjoy a great resident-to-staff ratio, allowing for more personalised care
- Get extensive career progression opportunities to leadership positions
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Access scholarships and bursaries for further education
- Get education, long service and wellness leave on top of standard leave
- Get opportunities to work in both Australia and New Zealand
- Receive a free designer uniform
- Access over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail
- Have a full orientation and induction
- Work in a secure building with 24-hour management support
This could be your opportunity to join one of New Zealand's most successful and fastest growing companies!
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Grace Joel Retirement Village