- Enjoy great variety – no day is the same!
- Join an organisation committed to investing in developing our people
- Work in a team that value high performance and kindness
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
When people join Ryman they find a team who work hard for their residents and each other, and care about the work that they do. They also recognise that kindness, passion and a dedication to developing our people, are fundamental to the way we work.
What will you do?
This is an exciting time to come on board – due to our ongoing growth we are looking for a proactive and energetic Executive Assistant to join our team. In this full time position you will provide executive support to our Chief People & Technology Officer
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a busy diary with conflicting appointments
- Writing emails, letters and internal correspondance
- Preparing agendas, organising meetings and completing minutes
- Producing reports and presentations
- Supporting the people and technology leadership team to organise and coordinate events.
What’s in it for you?
At Ryman no day is the same, our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have. As part of the team you will:
- Work in a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Access over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail
- Get free fruit, yoga and fitness classes and discounted gym membership
- Experience furry Fridays (bring your pet to work)
- Have a full orientation and induction
Who are you?
- As an experienced executive or personal assistant, you are flexible, helpful and proactive
- You anticipate the needs of your manager and use your initiative to help reduce their workload
- You use your excellent written communication skills to produce documents that are reviewed by senior leaders inside and outside of your organisation
- Your passion for providing exceptional customer service is matched by your desire to be organised and efficient
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to kindness and high-performance we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch