- Busy and varied role
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
Ryman Healthcare’s Charles Upham Retirement Village is seeking a proactive and motivated Housekeeper to join our friendly and supportive team.
We have a part time position available, working the following shifts:
- Sunday 0730– 1300
- Tuesday 0730 – 1300
Key skills required:
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Empathy with elderly and their families
- Professional, friendly and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work independently to the highest standards
Experience recognised with competitive rates
Friendly and supportive team
Full orientation provided
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Charles Upham Retirement Village