Quality Assurance Administrator
- Geelong, Victoria location
- Full time position
- Competitive rates and opportunities
Employing 5,000+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Australia, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting.
Ryman Construction is a leading developer of integrated retirement villages and has a track record of successfully developing and building our own unique style of villages on greenfield sites whilst continually increasing our build programme.
The Construction team at our new Geelong site is seeking a proactive and reliable individual to join our team as a Quality Assurance Administrator. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the project manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the site has an effective QA system and capturing all relevant documentation required.
Key skills required:
- Background in Construction Industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Proactive and Innovative
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential for this role
- Building materials product knowledge advantageous
- Quality Assurance experience advantageous
- Experience and qualifications rewarded with competitive rates
- Interesting, busy and varied role
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies
- Become part of a site management team
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now by clicking the apply button.
- Work Type:
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - AUS