- Market leading rates
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
When nurses join Ryman they find a team of people who work hard for our residents, and their families, and care about the work that they do. They also recognise that kindness, passion and a dedication to developing our people, are all fundamental to the way we work.
To find out what it’s like to work at a Ryman village, follow this link to read Ciska’s story
About the Role
A Ryman nurse’s work is varied, meaningful and challenging. Based in our beautiful, resort-style village, you will use innovative technology – including our own purpose-built care app – and all your nursing and people skills to:
- Provide compassionate and high-quality care
- Consult with the resident and their family
- Assess residents
- Develop and review care plans
- Administer treatment
- Support the clinical manager
We are seeking experienced and dedicated Registered Nurses to join our friendly teams in our Auckland Villages.
Benefits of working at Ryman Healthcare
Working at Ryman has benefits beyond providing the best care to our residents. As part of the team you will:
- Work in a small, friendly, hardworking and supportive team
- Great fixed hours
- Enjoy a great resident-to-staff ratio, allowing for more personalised care
- Get extensive career progression opportunities to leadership positions
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Access scholarships and bursaries for further education
- Get education, long service and wellness leave on top of standard leave
- Get opportunities to work in both Australia and New Zealand
- Receive a free designer uniform
- Access over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail
- Have a full orientation and induction
- Work in a secure building with 24-hour management support
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose that are committed to safety, kindness and developing our people we would love to hear from you.
All applicants must have a valid work visa, New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Auckland