- An exciting opportunity to join a supportive and growing team
- Make your mark on people development in a NZX Top 5 listed company
- Varied and rewarding work across healthcare, construction, sales and corporate
About Ryman Healthcare
Listed in the NZX Top 5, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4000+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting.
We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
About the role:
The Instructional / eLearning Designer role will be critical to the success of Ryman and will be involved in a wide variety of people development and eLearning projects across the organisation.
The role’s key responsibilities will include working closely with our village, construction, sales and office teams to create engaging learning materials and experiences that work for our people.
You will be responsible for designing and developing innovative learning and development content, creating in-house training from scratch and helping find new ways of enhancing the way we use technology to enable and capture learning.
What is essential for this role?
- Experience in a similar role, with a solid grounding in eLearning.
- Expertise with instructional design, including doing training needs analysis
- A great eye for design and presentation
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills – a succinct and clear communication style is key
- Experience working with SMEs to successfully extract information and distil this into key (and accurate) messages for the learner
- Strong project planning, management and organisation skills
- Expertise with eLearning development tools such as Articulate Rise and Storyline
- An understanding of adult learning principles and learning evaluation strategies in the workplace
- A newer role in one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing organisations
- Varied and interesting work across healthcare, construction, sales and offices
- Personal development opportunities in a company who is committed to internal promotion
- An organisation committed to investing in developing our people
- An opportunity to make a difference to the healthcare sector across NZ and Australia
If you are ready to take your career to the next step and are interested in working for one of NZ’s most successful companies, simply apply online now or call Libby Doran on 03 336 0335 ext. 807.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch
- Human Resources