Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Shape the product roadmap for Ryman’s award winning residential-care application
- Be an integral part of an agile team
- Join an organisation committed to investing in developing our people
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
When people join Ryman they find a team who work hard for their residents and each other, and care about the work that they do. They also recognise that kindness, passion and a dedication to developing our people, are fundamental to the way we work.
What will you do?
At Ryman Healthcare, we are embarking on the next phase of the development of our award winning myRyman residential-care application. We are looking for a Business Analyst who also understands the Product Owner role to join our agile teams in Christchurch.
In this permanent position, you will be responsible for engaging with all the product’s stakeholders to gather future requirements and be working closely with the team to deliver the new functionality into production.
You'll be working on an integrated tablet solution that is undergoing rapid changes both in terms of its features and underlying technology platform.
In general, you will:
- Obtain a profound understanding of Ryman’s business and rest home operations
- Implement product strategies consistent with Ryman’s vision as expressed by the senior executive team
- Set delivery objectives and work with the team to organise the product backlog
- Facilitate workshops to evaluate business capabilities, anticipate requirements and uncover areas for improvement
- Collect and analyse feedback from users, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements and features
- Organise the capture of requirements in enough detail to ensure on-time software delivery, happy end users and well-informed stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
By joining Ryman Healthcare, you are joining one of New Zealand’s most successful companies. The systems and solutions we develop help improve people’s lives.
With Ryman you will:
- Be part of a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, retail and more
We are always looking to provide IT solutions that contribute to the wellbeing of our residents. As a member of the team you can expect to be an integral part of this process.
Who are you?
To fill this role, you will have over 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner in a commercial environment.
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Can demonstrate a practical understanding of agile methods and can facilitate agile meetings and workshops
- Possess strong business analysis skills
- Have experience of a broad range of analysis techniques, for example business process modelling (BPM)
- Be capable of communicating features clearly and accurately as user stories
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner on other healthcare related products would be an advantage
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to kindness we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch
- Information Technology