- Work closely with our delivery teams and use the full range of your ServiceNow skills
- Join an organisation committed to investing in developing our people
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
Ryman hold a strong commitment towards our people. We offer a fun, vibrant and supportive workplace including free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym onsite, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), social club events and so much more!
What will you do?
We are looking for a strong team player who can immerse themselves in all aspects of the configuration, administration and development of our SeviceNow platform.
In general, you will:
- Assist the delivery managers in maintaining the health of the CMDB, working closely with the delivery teams to understand changes
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration and testing.
- Develop clear and concise technical, support and process documentation
- Work with teams to identify and refine business requirements and workflows, as well as suggest where ServiceNow can fit into business processes to improve services
- Develop systems integrations and process automation - fully utilizing the platform's workflow capabilities, including orchestration
- Create ServiceNow reports, dashboards and homepages, using Performance Analytics to collect and report on historical data
What’s in it for you?
By joining Ryman Healthcare, you are joining one of New Zealand’s most successful companies.
With Ryman you will:
- Be part of a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, retail and more
Who are you?
To fill this role, you will have over 12 months experience as a ServiceNow administrator or developer.
Ideally, you will have the following technical skills and abilities:
- ServiceNow System Administration certification and/or ServiceNow Application Development certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Critical thinker with a detail oriented, analytical and open mindset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to influence others without confrontation
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to kindness we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch
- Information Technology