Intermediate .NET Developer
- Work on the development of a tablet application using a Microsoft technology stack
- Be part of an agile team
- Join an organisation committed to developing our people
At Ryman everything we do has to be “good enough for mum” (and dad). This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
Ryman hold a strong commitment towards our people. We offer a fun, vibrant and supportive workplace including free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym onsite, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), social club events and so much more!
What will you do?
At Ryman Healthcare, we are embarking on the next phase of the development of our award winning myRyman residential-care application. We are looking for intermediate .NET developers who are passionate about software development to join our like-minded teams in Christchurch.
In this permanent position you will work as part of an agile team and be responsible for designing, implementing and testing features that make our applications world class within the industry.
You'll be working on an integrated tablet solution that is undergoing rapid changes both in terms of its features and underlying technology platform.
In general, you will:
- Practice agile methodologies as part of the team
- Work with the team to design, implement and test new features for the myRyman application
- Communicate and document your designs and ideas
- Engage in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Encourage teamwork and collaboration
What’s in it for you?
By joining Ryman Healthcare, you are joining one of New Zealand’s most successful companies. The systems and solutions we develop help improve people’s lives.
With Ryman you will:
- Be part of a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, retail and more
We are always looking to provide IT solutions that contribute to the wellbeing of our residents. As a member of the team you can expect to be an integral part of this process.
Who are you?
To fill this role, you will have over 3 years' experience in commercial C# .NET projects. You must be capable of working as part of a team whose key goals include delivery and quality.
Ideally, you will have the following technical skills and abilities:
- Proven expertise with C# and the .NET platform
- A willingness to learn new practices and to take on technical challenges
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in unit testing and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of API development using REST
- SQL query skills
- Exposure to DevOps and automated build pipelines
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to kindness we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch
- Information Technology