Regional Construction Manager
- Oversee multiple $100 million dollar plus projects
- Work for the developer, designer, builder and operator
- Deliver construction projects that make a difference
Everything we do contributes to our ultimate goal, to provide the very best care and retirement living. The retirement villages that we create and build across Victoria and NZ must be “good enough for mum”, that is what everyone at Ryman cares about.
With five multi-million dollar sites under construction and a further three going through design we are growing our regional construction management team. We want to ensure we maintain our exceptional safety standards and continue to deliver high quality villages and homes for our residents.
What will you do?
Reporting to our Victoria Construction Manager you will lead a team of Project Managers delivering retirement village projects across the state. Working closely with leaders in our operations, sales and design teams you will play a key role in the transition of our villages from design, through construction and then handover to our residents and Village Managers. You will coach, guide and mentor your team to achieve results that exceed expectations.
What is in it for you?
From a construction perspective we are unique, at Ryman you work for the developer, designer, builder and operator. Rather than battling with clients over variations you will be spending your time ensuring that we deliver great projects and working with your team to drive innovation that continues to raise our standards.
Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have. You will be paid well for your work, will have access to an employee share scheme and – as we continue to grow – will have the opportunity to advance your career.
Who are you?
- A team player – you value contributing to the success of those around you more than your personal achievements
- An experienced Construction Manager or Senior Project Manager who has delivered multi-million dollar commercial or multi-unit residential construction projects
- You enjoy leading people and are as passionate about their development as you are about delivering great buildings
- You are flexible and adaptable and adjust your style to work effectively with different people
If you are excited about the opportunity to combine your passion for construction with your ambition to lead a large, high-performing team we would love to hear from you! Apply now or contact Matt Wright on 1800 922 988 for a confidential discussion.
- Work Type:
- Ryman Healthcare - Melbourne