Activity and Lifestyle Assistant
- Part time role available
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
Ryman Healthcare’s River Road Retirement Village is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Activities Coordinator to join our friendly team at our brand new, resort style facility.
In this role you will be organising and running a programme of events for our hospital residents as well as facilitating the smooth transition of new residents into the village.
This is a part time position working the following shifts:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 1000-1630
- Thursday 1000-1730
Key skills required:
- Experience in event and programme coordination
- Aged care experience preferred
- Empathy and patience with the elderly
- Enthusiastic and creative - ability to think outside the square!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current, clean NZ Drivers licence
- Creative, fun and rewarding role
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Full orientation provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Beautiful, resort style village
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Rita Angus Retirement Village
- Recreation & Leisure