Leisure and Lifestyle Assistant
Ryman Healthcare is one of Australasia’s leading providers of retirement living for people aged 65 and over. We have built an unprecedented reputation for exceptional resort style facilities, which provide residential, low and high care along with retirement village living within independent apartments on the same site.
Nellie Melba Retirement Village is seeking an enthusiastic and upbeat Lifestyle Assistant to run a programme of events for our residents to enhance their emotional, social and physical wellbeing.
We have vacancies available working across 7 days a week. Applicants must be available to work some evenings until 8pm.
Key skills required:
- Experience with running activities/events preferred
- Cert III or IV in leisure and lifestyle essential
- Aged care and dementia care experience
- Empathy and patience with elderly
- Enthusiastic and creative - ability to think outside the square!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current, clean drivers licence
- RSA certificate preferable
- Excellent computer skills
- Creative, varied and rewarding part time role
- Full orientation provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Well resourced facility
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- Nellie Melba Retirement Village