Are you a passionate Gardener with creative flair?
About Nellie Melba Retirement Village
Nellie Melba Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. No day is the same, and our staff love making a difference and putting smiles on our resident's faces. We enjoy a great team spirit and have a culture of celebrating success and kindness.
This extends to providing our residents a beautiful place to call home. Our resort style village is set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens for our residents, their families and our staff to enjoy.
About the Role
Ryman Healthcare’s Nellie Melba Retirement Village is seeking a creative and experienced Gardener to join our friendly team. In this role you will work in a team focused on maintaining our beautiful gardens in our resort style village setting. You will service the grounds and gardens to ensure a great aesthetic appearance and ensure safety of all the grounds area. This role includes lots of variety with a bowling green, water features, residential and shared areas.
We have a position available working Monday to Friday.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in a Gardener/Landscaper role required
- Passion and flair for gardening
- Confident in product knowledge
- Experience with chemical application and spraying
- Physically fit as some heavy work is required
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dedicated team
- Horticultural qualifications preferred
- Great communication skills
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Beautiful gardens in a resort style village setting
- Fun, varied and rewarding work
- Work for one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive management team
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now
- Work Type:
- Nellie Melba Retirement Village
- Landscaping & Gardening