- Friendly and fun team environment
- Provide support to our wonderful residents and their families
- Enjoy a companywide culture of kindness
About Ryman Healthcare
Employing 5000+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
About the Role
Ryman Healthcare is seeking a self-motivated individual with a talent for customer service to join our friendly billing team based at our modern offices in on Russley Road, Christchurch.
The key focus of this role is to communicate with residents and their next of kin regarding fees, maintain a debtor’s ledger and follow up on arrears for a number of our villages.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours a week.
Key skills required:
- Previous administration and customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills with a superb telephone manner
- Organised, efficient, reliable and able to work unsupervised
- Computer literate and confident with Microsoft Office
- Fast learner with a high level of initiative
- Full time role working 40 hours per week in a stable and successful company
- Modern business park premises located on Russley Road
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Supportive management team and a companywide culture of kindness
- Opportunity to take part in our employee share scheme
- Free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym onsite, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), social club events and so much more
- Access to discounts with a variety of retailers with Ryman Team Benefits Card
To see what goes on at Ryman Healthcare copy and paste the following link into your browser:
For further information, call Tracey Campen on 03 3360335 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, simply submit your cover letter and CV online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch