- Work for the developer, designer, builder and operator
- Be involved from the conceptual stage of construction projects
- Work on construction projects that make a difference
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Our resort-style retirement villages are across NZ and Victoria, Australia and we are proud to provide the very best in retirement living. From a construction perspective we are unique, at Ryman you work for the developer, designer, builder and operator.
In 2018 we were NZs largest residential builder and we are growing our QS team to support our expanding build programme in NZ and Australia.
What we do
This is a true Estimators role, reporting to the Estimating Manager you will be part of a team that turns vision into reality by assisting in and contributing to the forming off budgets for our new villages. Because we are also the client, developer and designer you will be involved right from conception to construction and ongoing upgrades.
- Elemental pricing right from conception
- Updating and revising budgets through feasibility and conception
- Identifying alternatives and risks through cost and buildability with our construction and design teams
- Preparing detailed SoQ’s
- Preparing final construction budgets
- Assisting the QS and site team through the construction period with variations and budget opportunities
Who are you
- Team player who likes variation in your day
- Background in construction, estimating and/or quantity surveying
- Organised and accurate
- Previous experience with CostX or similar estimating programs would be an advantage
If you are excited by the opportunity to develop your skills whilst also delivering work that is rewarding and meaningful, we would love to hear from you. Apply by clicking below.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch