- Dayshift hours- No split shifts
- Henderson, Auckland location
- Produce a variety of food for our large construction team
About Ryman Construction
Ryman Construction is New Zealand’s leading developer of retirement villages and has a track record of successfully developing and building our own unique resort-style villages providing wonderful retirement living options for our residents.
About the Role
We have a great opportunity for a Chef to work in our busy onsite construction Café. You will ensure the kitchen runs smoothly and produces nutritious, high quality food for our construction team. This will include cabinet food, healthy options, made to order and food for special events. You will also be responsible for ordering, menus, gathering feedback, food hygiene and overall cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen.
This role is based on our Lincoln Road construction site in Henderson.
- You will have proven experience working as a Café Chef
- Have a strong focus on safe food hygiene, preparation and storage
- You will be open to feedback and making adjustments to menus accordingly
- Adaptable to working efficiently and positively in a small kitchen
- Be customer focused and a team player
- Have a current food handling certificate
- You will have good time management
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ
- Catering, Kitchen & Food Service