Weekend Activities Coordinator
- Creative and rewarding weekend role available
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
Ryman Healthcare’s Malvina Major Retirement Village is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Activities Coordinator to join our friendly team at our beautiful, resort style facility.
We have a weekend position available for an experienced activities coordinator, working Saturday and Sunday, 1000- 1600.
In this role you will be organising and running a programme of events for our rest home residents. You will have a great sense of humour and be able to engage residents in a stimulating program.
Key skills required:
- Experience organising programmes of events
- Able to work every weekend
- Aged care experience preferred
- Empathy and patience with the elderly
- A good sense of humour
- Enthusiastic and creative - ability to think outside the square!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current, clean NZ Drivers licence
- Creative, fun and rewarding role
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Full orientation provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Beautiful, resort style village
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Malvina Major Retirement Village
- Recreation & Leisure