- Make a difference in the lives of our wonderful residents
- Creative and rewarding full time role working Monday to Friday
- Maintain our beautiful gardens at our resort style facility
About Edmund Hillary Retirement Village
Edmund Hillary Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. No day is the same, and our staff love making a difference and putting smiles on our resident's faces. We enjoy a great team spirit and have a culture of celebrating success and kindness.
This extends to providing our residents a beautiful place to call home. Our resort style village is set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens for our residents, their families and our staff to enjoy.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic Gardening Labourer to join the team. In this role you will work in a team focused on maintaining our beautiful gardens in our resort style village setting. You will assist with lawn mowing, weeding and any other gardening related tasks as required.
We have a position available working Monday through Friday 0800 – 1630.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience working with lawns/gardens
- Passion and flair for gardening
- Confident in product knowledge
- Physically fit as some heavy work is required
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dedicated team
- Horticultural qualifications ideal, but not essential
- Great communication skills
- Beautiful gardens in a resort style village setting
- Fun, varied and rewarding work
- Work for one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive management team
- Ryman Team Benefits Card with discounts from a range of suppliers and retailers
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Edmund Hillary Retirement Village
- Facilities Management