Senior Systems Administrator
- Fast paced, varied and growing role
- We are a forward-thinking company that adopts new technologies
- With huge expansion plans, it’s an exciting time to come on board!
About Ryman Healthcare
Employing 5000+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Australia, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
About the Role
Due to our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a customer focused Senior Systems Administrator to join our Christchurch team. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining IT infrastructure including Desktop, Server, Network, and Applications.
You will be working with modern business systems including Office 365, Azure Cloud, Windows server, SCCM, Intune, VMWare, Switches, Routers, Wireless, SD-WAN, PowerShell & Scripting.
This role is full time Monday to Friday and requires participation in a 24/7 on call support roster.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- A technology degree with industry certifications
- Proven experience in a similar role within an enterprise environment using the modern business systems mentioned above
- Experience with incident, change and problem management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work quickly across multiple projects and self-manage
- Packaged applications for silent deployment, upgrade and configuration
- Experience with Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager or similar
- Experience in application and operating system patching with SCCM / WSUS
- Experience with managing Windows devices with Intune
- Experience configuring and deploying Windows Autopilot
- Extensive experience with Active Directory and Group Policy including maintenance, policy and troubleshooting.
- Extensive experience with PowerShell / VB / Batch scripting
What is in it for you?
- Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have
- You will have access to an employee share scheme and discounts with over 40 well-known companies
- We’re not afraid to innovate and encourage all team members to suggest ideas that will support the delivery of our purpose
- You will have the opportunity to develop your career and will be enrolled in our comprehensive leadership development programme
If this exciting role interests you, submit your interest by clicking the apply online button below.
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch
- Information Technology