- Lead large land development projects
- Client based position – be the decision maker
- Innovate, challenge the norm and push the boundaries
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. We develop, design, build and operate multi-million dollar resort-style retirement villages across NZ and Victoria, Australia and we are proud to provide the very best in retirement living. The Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and meaningful.
What will you do?
This is a true development role, reporting to our Chief Development Officer you will be part of a team that turns our vision into reality by securing land that upholds Ryman’s reputation for exceptional retirement living in stunning locations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Land identification for large scale development
- Negotiation of purchasing agreements and completion of land acquisition
- Liaison with in-house design teams and external consultants to ensure concept designs are fit for purpose, compliant and commercially viable
- Management of the resource consent application process.
What is in it for you?
We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness. The product we collectively deliver must be “good enough for mum”, and that is what everyone at Ryman cares about.
Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have. You will be paid well for your work with a competitive base salary and bonuses, will have access to an employee share scheme, and – as we continue to grow – will have the opportunity to advance your career.
Who are you?
- A team player – you value contributing to the success of those around you more than your personal achievements
- You have a background in property development, property law and/or land acquisition
- Your accuracy is complimented by your entrepreneurial spirit and your desire to achieve results that help deliver our strategy
- As a natural leader you enjoy motivating and influencing people
- Your organisational skills mean you prioritise tasks effectively and you like to have variation in your day.
If you’re excited about the opportunity step into a true Development Manager position with an organisation that has a clear vision and purpose, we would love to hear from you! Apply now or for a confidential discussion contact Matt Wright on 0800 588 222.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Construction - NZ