Property Asset Manager
- Manage a high value, exceptional quality asset portfolio
- Join an organisation that values innovation and high performance
- Enjoy great variety – no day is the same
Everything we do contributes to our ultimate goal, to provide the very best care and retirement living. The product we collectively deliver must be “good enough for mum”, and that is what everyone at Ryman cares about.
We move at pace and provide our people with development opportunities to reach their full potential. We’re not afraid to innovate and our passionate and hardworking property team love working together, and with other Ryman teams and suppliers to deliver an exceptional home our residents are proud to live in.
What will you do?
You will be accountable for the maintenance and presentation of assigned Ryman Healthcare Retirement Villages, providing support to the operations team to ensure our properties and assets best meet the needs of our residents and staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the village teams with day to day maintenance issues
- Preparing and implementing long-term asset management plans
- Identifying and leading projects that will further enhance the lives of our residents and managing them to completion
- Overseeing the refurbishment and remodelling of townhouses and apartments
- Working closely with suppliers and contractors to manage their performance and ensuring they focus on adding value to our property assets.
Who are you?
- You have experience in asset/facilities management at a large facility or property portfolio with exposure to full life-cycle asset management plans and maintenance programmes
- The ability to use your initiative is important to you, as is the opportunity to innovate and continue to improve the assets you are responsible for
- Your strong attention to detail is complimented by your desire to achieve results that are delivered safely, on time, are cost effective and a high quality
- You’re familiar with property projects and as such, understand risk and how to work with a variety of trades and technical disciplines.
What’s in it for you?
Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have. You will be paid well for your work, will have access to an employee share scheme and – as we continue to grow – will have the opportunity to advance your career.
Furthermore, through our Ryman Team Benefits programme you will receive discounts with over 60 market leading brands in a variety of sectors.
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to kindness and high standards we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Auckland
- Facilities Management