Regional Construction Manager
- Oversee multiple $100 million dollar plus projects
- Work for the developer, designer, builder and operator
- Deliver construction projects that make a difference
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Our resort-style retirement villages are across NZ and Victoria, Australia and we are proud to provide the very best in retirement living.
In 2018 we were NZs largest residential builder and we are growing our regional construction management team to continue to expand our build programme whilst maintaining our exceptional safety and quality standards.
What will you do?
Reporting to our Chief Construction Officer you will lead a team of Project Managers delivering retirement village projects across New Zealand. Working closely with leaders in our operations, sales and design teams you will play a key role in the transition of our villages from design, through construction and handover to our residents and Village Managers. You will coach, guide and mentor your team to achieve results that exceed expectations.
What is in it for you?
From a construction perspective we are unique, at Ryman you work for the developer, designer, builder and operator. Rather than battling with clients over variations you will be spending your time ensuring that we deliver the best possible home for our residents whilst working with the teams to drive innovation that continues to raise our standards.
Our team work hard, know how to have fun and are truly passionate about what they do and the positive impact they have. You will be paid well for your work, will have access to an employee share scheme and – as we continue to grow – will have the opportunity to advance your career.
Who are you?
- A team player – you value contributing to the success of those around you more than your personal achievements
- An experienced Construction Manager, Project Director or Senior Project Manager who has delivered multi-million dollar commercial or multi-unit residential construction projects at a contractor
- You enjoy leading people and are as passionate about their development as you are about delivering great buildings
- You are flexible and adaptable and adjust your style to work effectively with different people
If you are excited about the opportunity to combine your passion for construction with your ambition to lead a large, high-performing team we would love to hear from you! Apply by clicking below or contact Matt Wright on 0800 588 222.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Auckland